Own this product? Write a review!
Add structure to your lawn or garden with the Cedar Andover Arch Landscape Screen, available in natural cedar. The lattice design is ideal for climbing plants and vines and also adds a touch of privacy wherever it's needed. The Andover screen comes with stakes for mounting in the ground.
This privacy screen is constructed of durable Western Red Cedar, one of the few woods that contains natural oils to retard decay and repel insects and fungus. Western Red Cedar has been used for centuries in all kinds of construction, and it is noted for its exceptional weather-ability and durability.
- Privacy screen trellis constructed of durable Western Red Cedar
- Comes with 3' metal stakes for mounting in the ground
- Great for climbing plants and vines to grow on
- Ideal for hiding a heat pump, A/C unit, garbage cans, etc.
- Can also provide privacy in garden areas, patios, or decks
- Easy to assemble
- Multiple screens can be connected to cover a larger area, or you can purchase Andover Wings (sold separately) that are designed to attach to the sides of the Andover Landscape Screen
- Material: Western Red Cedar
- View Product Assembly Instructions
- Assembled product dimensions: 66-7/8" H x 36-1/4" W (Click here to view dimensional line drawing)
- Shipping carton dimensions: 48" x 37" x 4"
- Shipping carton weight: 22 lbs.
- Please note specific return policy for this product
- Ships via UPS Ground from Portland, Oregon
NOTE: Free Ground shipping for contiguous United States (lower 48 states) only. Sorry, we do not ship outside the contiguous United States (lower 48 states).