Own this product? Write a review!
This is a replacement inside handle for storm doors, designed to work with Push Button Exterior Style Latch. Fits the AJ Manufacturing Door as well as many other manufacturer's doors
You will receive the following:
Strike Plate (style may vary)
Shims for strike plate
2 wood screws for strike plate
Please note, the following items are NOT included:
Screws for affixing handle to door
NOTE: Fits most metal and composite storm doors with push button latch and flat spindle 7/32" wide by 1/16" thick. Not recommended for use on polypropylene storm doors (example: Forever Door Crossbuck or Traditional models) due to expansion and contraction that is inherent in polypropylene materials.
- Designed for use with push button latch and flat spindle 7/32" wide by 1/16" thick---IMPORTANT: Please note, outside latch and spindle are NOT included. Be sure to check your current spindle's thickness to make sure it will work with this handle!
- Zinc die cast construction
- Fits right or left handed doors
- Fits hole patterns 1-3/4 inch hole centers (the distance between the two screw holes is 1 3/4 inch center to center)
- Surface Mount Inside Handle for inside of door
- Slide button lock
- Outside handle and spindle not included (You'll want to use the spindle that's with your current hardware, because it's the correct length for your application)
- Fits the AJ Manufacturing Door as well as many other manufacturer's doors
- Screws not included (You'll want to use the same screws that are holding your current handle, because these are the correct length and threading for your application)
- Powder coat painted finish, several colors to choose from
- Strike plate, shims, and wood screws for strike plate are included (please note, style of strike may vary from what is pictured above)
Free Ground shipping for contiguous United States (lower 48 states) only. Sorry, we do not ship outside the contiguous United States (lower 48 states).