Own this product? Write a review!
Important! If you're replacing a deadbolt that's already on your door, please be sure to print out the Trim Plate Footprints and check measurements.
The Hampton storm door Deadbolt with Satin Nickel finish is a high luster long lasting finish with a manufacturer's warranty for finish and mechanical failures for one year. NOTE: Fits most metal and composite storm doors 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" thick. Not recommended for use on polypropylene storm doors (example: Forever Door Crossbuck or Traditional models) due to expansion and contraction that is inherent in polypropylene materials.
- Surface mount storm door deadbolt
- Fits right or left handed doors
- Zinc die cast inside and outside mechanisms
- Inside deadbolt is color-matched to the exterior deadbolt finish
- Will work on 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" thick doors - all screws, spindles, & shims provided for different thicknesses
- Comes with 2 keys, mounting screws, strike plate, and shims
- Features a 1 year mechanical and finish warranty backed by manufacturer
- Comes with a drilling template for easy installation
- Need a handle too? Purchase as a complete lockset and handle kit
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Trim Plate Footprints (or click here to view as a PDF):
NOTE: Free Ground shipping for contiguous United States (lower 48 states) only. Sorry, we do not ship outside the contiguous United States (lower 48 states)