Own this product? Write a review!
This 48" Conveyor Magnet removes large items such as bucket teeth, drill bits, spikes, etc... These tough magnets are constructed with a combination of stainless steel tube and heavy gauge steel. Each unit has four eye bolts; you must provide your own chains for suspending the magnet. Please note, magnetic debris must be removed from magnet manually.
- Super strong magnet lifts items up to 4" below unit
- Constructed of 3" x 8" stainless steel tube
- Grade 8 ceramic block magnet (stronger than Grade 5 used in some other magnets)
- Over 150 lbs. per foot of lifting power, measured on solid steel bar
- One year manufacturer's warranty against material or workmanship defects
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty on magnetism
- Length: 48"
- Width: 10"
- Height: 3"
- Base Area: 480 sq. inches
- Lifting Power: 150 lbs. per square foot measured on a solid steel bar
- Recommended maximum operating speed of conveyor belt: 2.5 feet per second
- Shipping Weight: 200 lbs.
- Ships via UPS Ground from Minnesota
NOTE: Free Ground shipping for contiguous United States (lower 48 states) only. Sorry, we do not ship outside the contiguous United States (lower 48 states).