Own this product? Write a review!
The PowerMag XL is the more powerful version of our Powermag Original, with 25 lbs. of lifting power! The large 20" square base holds over twice as much metal material as the original PowerMag, yet it still weighs only 3 lbs. Perfect for use in hardware stores, lumberyards, or workshops. Clean up metal shavings and other metal debris from your drill press, milling machine or lathe. Easy release feature makes removing the metal a snap--simply squeeze the handle up to release the load!
- Twice the pickup capacity of the original PowerMag
- 25 lbs. of lifting power (measured on a mild steel block at least 1/4" thick)
- Strong grade 8 permanent magnet, never wears out and costs nothing to operate
- Easily remove metal debris from hard to reach areas
- Separates ferrous from non-ferrous materials
- Great for use indoors or out
- Easy-release feature: simply squeeze up on the lever to release the load!
- One year manufacturer's warranty against material or workmanship defects
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty on magnetism
- You might also be interested in our original PowerMag or the PowerMag Extended Reach
- Product weight: 3 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 3 lbs.
- Height: 9.25"
- Cylilnder Diameter: 5"
- Lifting Power: 25 lbs. (measured on a mild steel block at least 1/4" thick)
NOTE: Free Ground shipping for contiguous United States (lower 48 states) only. Sorry, we do not ship outside the contiguous United States (lower 48 states).