Own this product? Write a review!
The Lockey M210 Keyless Deadbolt lock is a mechanical product with no batteries. It is also a highly secure deadbolt because it has no keyway, and thus is not subject to lock bumping or lock picking. The M210 is most commonly used on residential entry doors, but is also frequently used on commercial doors and garage entry doors. It will cover a standard 2-1/8" hole and fits all doors from 1-3/8" thick to 2" thick. It will fit both right and left handed doors and comes in a variety of finishes.
Outside & Inside Trimplates
- Bright Brass
- Antique Brass
- Satin Chrome
- Satin Nickel
- Jet Black
- Heavy duty bump proof / pick proof keyless deadbolt lock
- 100% mechanical; no batteries or electrical required
- Fits 1-3/8" to 2" Thick Doors
- Backset Adjustable to either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- 1" Deadbolt throw
- Fits right or left handed doors
- Available finishes: Antique Brass, Bright Brass, Satin Chrome, Satin Nickel, Jet Black, White, and Red
- Combinations can be 2 to 5 digits long, and you can change the combination yourself at anytime (See Combination Change Instructions)
- Custom combinations are available for a small upcharge
- To lock from outside or inside, turn thumbturn
- To unlock from outside, enter code then turn thumbturn
- To unlock from inside, turn thumbturn
- 0% Failure Rate
- Weather Resistant - functions normally in all types of weather
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
Please note, returns of this item for any reason not due to our error will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
NOTE: Free Ground shipping for contiguous United States (lower 48 states) only. Sorry, we do not ship outside the contiguous United States (lower 48 states).