Own this product? Write a review!
Read Product Reviews
Our White Arcadian Multi-Width Arbor is one of our bestselling products, offering customers the ability to customize their arbor to one of four pre-marked widths when installing. Get the convenience of a custom arbor without paying the custom price! The Arcadian Multi-Width Arbor ships with a walkway width of 79-1/2". If you want a narrower arbor, you can simply cut the top beams to one of the other pre-marked widths of 69", 58-1/2" or 48". (Please note, the 48" width is pre-marked for future use. If you need a 48" inner dimension width now, save yourself some money by purchasing the standard Arcadian Arbor).
Why a vinyl arbor instead of wood? Vinyl is a low to no maintenance material that won't splinter, rot, or decay like wood. Plus, your arbor will continue to look great year after year and won't require painting or staining like a wood arbor will. The Arcadian is constructed of top grade PVC vinyl material that's treated with TiO2, a UV inhibitor, to prevent the plastic from discoloring over time. The Arcadian Arbor will stand the test of time in your yard!
The Arcadian Multi-Width Arbor is also available in tan!
Looking for more ideas about what to do with your trellis or pergola? Click here for our helpful article, Climbing Vines For Arbors, Pergolas, and Trellises.
Technical Specs & Instructions:
- Width-adjustable vinyl arbor in white color (please note, color may vary slightly and photograph is not an exact representation of color you will receive)
- Manufactured from a high grade compound of PVC (polyvinyl chloride), TiO2 (titanium dioxide), and impact modifiers
- Maintenance free: Never needs painting or staining, and won't crack, rot, or decay like wood
- Stainless steel fasteners will not rust
- Arbor comes pre-cut to a 79-1/2" width walkway, or you can trim it down to 69", 58-1/2", or 48"
- Lattice panel sides are perfect for supporting climbing plants and vines
- Product does not come with any anchoring stakes; it is designed to be anchored in the ground by burying approximately 7" of the posts in the ground, and we recommend setting those into concrete
- 25 Year Manufacturer's warranty - covers defective manufacturing, workmanship and/or materials that peel, flake, blister, corrode, rot, or exhibit abnormal discoloration under conditions of normal use and service
- Ships via UPS Ground from Kaukauna, Wisconsin
- Please note, returns of this item for any reason not due to our error will be subject to a 40% restocking fee
Return Policy For This Product:
- Height ID: 80-1/2" Inside Height (assuming 7" of post is buried in the ground)
- Height OD: 94-1/2" To top of post caps
- Depth: 30"
- Width ID between uprights: 79-1/2", 69", 58-1/2" or 48" (Please note, the 48" width is pre-marked for future use. If you need a 48" inner dimension width now, save yourself some money by purchasing the standard Arcadian Arbor)
- Width OD of uprights: 87-1/2", 77", 66-1/2", or 56"
- Width Changes by: You cut beams to pre-marked width
- Weight: Approximately 82 lbs.
- Color: White (Please be sure to note that the color shown in the photograph is not an exact representation of the actual color of the product)
- Instructions & Materials List With Detailed Dimensions
- Special Instruction for Arcadian Multi-Width Arbor
Returns of this item for any reason not due to our error will be subject to a 40% restocking fee.
Returns will not be accepted 30 days after purchase.
NOTE: Free Ground shipping for contiguous United States (lower 48 states) only. Sorry, we do not ship outside the contiguous United States (lower 48 states).
Customer Photos of Arcadian Arbors installed: