Own this product? Write a review!
Lighted post caps can really dress up your deck or front porch. They can also be used on mail boxes to make them a little more visible at night.
This lighted 4" x 4" PVC fence post cap kit consists of six post caps, a sixty watt programmable photocell transformer, six four watt bulbs, seventy five feet of fourteen gauge cable, six quick connect low voltage light sockets and cams, twelve number four stainless steel mounting screws and a cable extension connector. This kit is also expandable. The sixty watt programmable photocell transformer will power up to a total of fifteen classy caps using four watt bulbs. The transformer can be programmed to turn on at dusk and off at dawn, OR it can be programmed to turn on at dusk and turned off after the number of hours you select when you program the unit.
If you have a 5"x5" post, you need to purchase one 5"x5" adapter for every 4" x 4" light cap you intend to use in your installation, OR you can purchase a 5" x 5" Solar post cap.
- 6 each 4" x 4" Lighted Post Caps
- 12 each #4 stainless steel mounting screws
- 1 each cable extension connector
- 75 feet of 14 gauge cable
- 6 each 4 watt bulbs
- 6 each quick connect low voltage light sockets & cams
- 1 each 60 watt programmable photocell transformer (transformer can be programmed to turn on at dusk and off at dawn, or it can be programmed to turn on at dusk and turned off after the number of hours you select when you program the unit).
Free Ground shipping for contiguous United States (lower 48 states) only. Sorry, we do not ship outside the contiguous United States (lower 48 states).
- Classy Caps are easily cleaned.
- Never need painting.
- Removable snap-on lid allows you to replace the bulb easily.
- Fast & easy installation with an economical and safe low voltage wiring.
- Kits available for 3-1/2" or 4" posts.
- 5" posts require that you purchase an adapter. 5" adapters can only be used with the 4" Classy Caps.
- Made from UV stable 100% prime PVC, which will not chip, rot or fade.
- Two year manufacturer's warranty
- cULus Listed to Canadian & U.S safety standards
- Each cap has 1, 4 watt bulb, but is capable of accepting up to 1, 11 watt bulb*
*If using a larger wattage bulb than what is provided with the product, you will need to make sure your transformer can handle the load of the additional wattage of the lamps. Divide the transformer wattage into the total lamp wattage to determine how many lamps a transformer will support. For example if you are using 6, 10 watt lamps your total lamp wattage would be 60. If you have a 60 watt transformer your calculation would be 60/60=1, so 1, 60 watt transformer would be able to support 6, 10 watt lamps. Likewise if you had 6, 11 watt lamps, your calculation would be 66/60=1.1, so you would need at least 1.1, 60 watt transformers to power 6, 11 watt lamps, so you would need to purchase an another 60 watt transformer or one transformer with a high enough wattage rating to support your total lamp wattage.