Own this product? Write a review!
This replacement inside handle for your storm door is available in various colors and finishes. Strike, spindle, and screws are NOT included. A strike plate is available at a discounted price if you order it with this handle. You can see the strike plate in the 'Related Items or Accessories...' area to the right. To get the discount, simply check the 'Add' box before clicking the 'Add To Cart' button. Both items will be added to your cart and you will see your discount in the 'Total' Column to the right of your cart.
NOTE: Fits most metal and composite storm doors. Not recommended for use on polypropylene storm doors (example: Forever Door Crossbuck or Traditional models) due to expansion and contraction that is inherent in polypropylene materials.
- Surface mount inside handle for inside of door (outside handle not included)
- Designed for use with a 5/32" square steel spindle. (IMPORTANT: Please note, spindle is NOT included. Be sure to check your current spindle's thickness to make sure it will work with this handle!
- Easy to use: simply push to exit.
- Simple thumb late on side to prevent door from opening from outside.
- Not to be considered a Security Lock.
- Fits many pull style exterior handles and lever style exterior handles
- Zinc die cast construction
- Fits right or left handed doors
- Strike not included (But you can order a strike here, and a discount is available if you purchase the strike with this handle)
- Screws not included (You'll want to use the same screws that are holding your current handle, because these are the correct length and threading for your application)
NOTE: Free Ground shipping for contiguous United States (lower 48 states) only. Sorry, we do not ship outside the contiguous United States (lower 48 states).