Own this product? Write a review!
Ultimate Vegetable Trellis Kit - The Skyscraper Garden
With the Skyscraper Garden Vegetable Trellis, it's easy to grow a lot of vegetables in a small space. Simply attach the brackets to a wall, hang the trellis netting from the dowel and stake into the ground, and you're ready to plant! You can even use this kit with box planters on a deck or patio. The Skyscraper Garden Vegetable Trellis
is ideal for growing tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, peas, pole beans, and more. Reuse it year after year for continued good harvests.
The Kit Includes:
- 2 Cedar brackets
- 4 - 3" Galvanized wood screws
- 50" Steel rod (composed of two pieces that screw together)
- 4' x 6' piece of nylon netting
- 3 Metal ground staples
Technical Specs & Instructions:
- Vertical gardening kit allows you to grow plants over a 4' wide x 6' tall section of nylon netting
- Netting features wide 5" x 6" openings for easy, reach-through picking of produce
- Saves space, time, and labor; no more bending over to pick produce from the garden
- Can be reused year after year
- Ideal for planting along a house foundation or against a shed, garage, deck, or fence
- Can be combined with planter boxes for growing on a deck or patio
- Can create a free-standing unit by simply attaching the brackets to two freestanding posts in your yard or garden
- Ideal for growing tomatoes, cucumbers, melons, squash, pole beans, peas, and more
- Can also be used for climbing flowers like morning glory, nasturtium, sweet pea, clematis, etc.
- Plants not included with the Skyscraper Garden
- Planting area required: Approximate 2' x 4' plot of ground
- Installed size: 72" high x 49" wide
- Cedar brackets measure 16" deep
- View Installation Instructions (PDF file)
- Ships in one compact carton measuring 23" x 17" x 3"
- Shipping weight: 7 lbs.
- Ships via UPS Ground from Gibsonia, Pennsylvania
NOTE: Free Ground shipping for contiguous United States (lower 48 states) only. Sorry, we do not ship outside the contiguous United States (lower 48 states).