Own this product? Write a review!
This double coldframe is exactly what you need if you want to start planting outdoors before the last frost date in your area. A coldframe acts like a mini greenhouse, insulating and protecting young plants from cool temperatures and winds early in the spring. This double coldframe is constructed of clear polycarbonate panels that are virtually indestructible! The frame is made of corrosion-resistant aluminum and rigid polypropylene that will hold up for years of use in your garden. Two hinged top panels allow for plenty of ventilation on warm, sunny days.
Technical Specs & Instructions:
- Coldframe acts as a miniature greenhouse, allowing you to plant earlier in the spring
- Open bottom allows you to set coldframe over seedling already planted in your garden
- Corrosion-resistant frame is made of aluminum and rigid polypropylene
- Clear polypropylene panels are UV stabilized and virtually unbreakable
- Two hinged lid panels are adjustable and feature props for ventilation on sunny days
- Base features anchor holes, so you can secure coldframe to your own concrete or wood foundation, if desired (ground stakes are not included)
- Features over 9 square feet of interior planting space!
- 5 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Please note, returns of this item for any reason not due to our error will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Return Policy for this Product:
- Outside length: 41"
- Outside width: 41"
- Outside height: 21"
- Ships via UPS Ground
- Ships in one compact carton: 43" x 23" x 4", 16 lbs.
- View assembly instructions (PDF file)
Please note, returns of this item for any reason not due to our error will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
NOTE: Free Ground shipping for contiguous United States (lower 48 states) only. Sorry, we do not ship outside the contiguous United States (lower 48 states).