Own this product? Write a review!
These Cedar Andover Wings can be used by themselves, or can be attached to the Andover Landscape Screen (sold separately). The wing extensions are in natural cedar. The lattice design is ideal for climbing plants and vines and also adds a touch of privacy wherever it's needed. The Andover Wings come with stakes for mounting in the ground and also include hinges for attaching to the Andover Landscape Screen (sold separately).
Andover Wings are constructed of durable Western Red Cedar, one of the few woods that contains natural oils to retard decay and repel insects and fungus. Western Red Cedar has been used for centuries in all kinds of construction, and it is noted for its exceptional weather ability and durability.
- Privacy screen trellis constructed of durable Western Red Cedar
- Designed to be used by themselves, or can be attached to the Andover Landscape Screen (sold separately)
- Hinges are included for attaching wings together, or to attach them to the Andover Landscape Screen (sold separately)
- Comes with 3' metal stakes for mounting in the ground
- Great for climbing plants and vines to grow on
- Ideal for hiding a heat pump, A/C unit, garbage cans, etc.
- Can also provide privacy in garden areas, patios, or decks
- Easy to assemble
- Material: Western Red Cedar
- View Product Assembly Instructions
- Product dimensions (single wing): 47-1/2" H x 22-5/8" W (Click here to view dimensional line drawing)
- Shipping carton dimensions: 48" x 26" x 3"
- Shipping carton weight: 22 lbs.
- Please note specific return policy for this product
- Ships via UPS Ground from Portland, Oregon
NOTE: Free Ground shipping for contiguous United States (lower 48 states) only. Sorry, we do not ship outside the contiguous United States (lower 48 states).